Have you received a Parkinson’s disease diagnosis?
Contact PDEVV Hub to learn more about all of the resources available to you in Evansville!
Check out our Parkinson’s disease Resource Guide specific to the Evansville area!
Do you want a second opinion?
Local Movement Disorder Specialist Neurologist – Evansville, IN
Dr. Tanaporn Rasameesoraj 812-450-6565
An Evansville Physical Therapist, who specializes in Parkinson’s disease (PD), is offering free one on one educational services to newly diagnosed people with PD and their families. This will be a nonstressful environment where you can personally connect with a health care provider and ask any questions that you may have.
1. Provide a better understanding of the disease and its motor and non-motor symptoms
2. Discuss the need to establish a health care team and the importance of medication timing
3. Explain the importance of daily exercise and activity
4. Supply educational materials and resource information
5. Educate people/family about local resources and exercise opportunities
6. Be a local contact person for the Parkinson Community
To schedule an appointment, please contact Julie Monahan Email